The Ansys DesignModeler training course will teach users how to create and modify their geometry in preparation for their analysis in Ansys Workbench, this course is intended for both FEA and CFD users. Students who attend this course will learn how to:
- Navigate within the graphical user interface
- Create, modify and/or cleanup their geometry in preparation for their analyses
- Generate 2-D sketches and convert them into 2-D or 3-D models
- Modify 2-D and 3-D geometry
- Import existing CAD geometry into Ansys DesignModeler
- Create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- Create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- Model assemblies
- Utilize parameters
Ansys Workbench is a general-purpose Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software that is widely used in the Industry and Academia to solve many different engineering problems through a virtual simulation of the Engineering Designs under consideration.
Ansys Workbench is applied to virtual simulate the product operating conditions and helps us to understand its behavior and helps us achieve very good design through simulation and optimization even before the product has been manufactured.
Using Ansys Workbench software we can Simulate problems from Different fields such as Structural, Vibrations, Heat transfer, Fluid Flows, and many more types.
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files.