SCADA Design, Program & Interface – English
What Will I Learn?
- Install SCADA in their computer
- Link it to the PLC and create tags
- Monitor and Control PLC operations
- PLC Programming at beginners level
We all know SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, but most of us confuses that with HMI- Human Machine Interface.
SCADA is merely a software where as HMI is a hardware. The advantage of SCADA is we can use a computer, install the SCADA software and can work it like an HMI as well.
This course is for those who are looking for basic and advanced knowledge of SCADA. This course has high quality video tutorials in SCADA features and elements. You will also get information on “How to download FREE SCADA software” and link it to your PLC.
SCADA Design, Program & Interface
- High Quality Video Tutorials
- Link to download SCADA software
- Presentations to review the content
- Technical support.
If you looking for a course to learn and apply the gained skills immediately, this course is for you!
- Engineering Students
- Working Engineers
Follow up : Facebook
Home Page : Home
- SCADA-005-019 PLC Box Sorting (1)-Understanding the Environment & SCADA Screen
- SCADA-005-020 PLC Box Sorting (2)- Creating and Linking Tags
- SCADA-005-021 PLC Batching (1)- Understanding the Environment and Ladder Logic
- SCADA-005-022 PLC Batching (2)- Creating and Linking tags
- SCADA-005-023 PLC Batching (3)- Animating the Level Indicators
- SCADA-005-024 PLC Batching (4)- Monitoring Plant Status