The use of welding in today’s technology is extensive. It had a phenomenal rise since about 1930 the growth rate of which has been higher than the general industrial growth. Apart from industrial fabrication, many common everyday use items like household appliances, electronic equipment, machinery, cars, ships, aircraft etc. depend upon welding for their economical construction.
A few important applications of welding are for automobiles and locomotives (automobile frames, brackets, engine, front and rear hoods, under frame etc), Bridges, building, pressure vessels and tanks, storage tanks, piping and pipelines, ships, trucks and trailers, machine tool frame, cutting tools and dies, earth moving equipment and cranes etc.
In this course learners will learn about various classification of welding process, defects formation in welding process and how to avoid it.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Welding Process
- WED-002-001. Transformer
- WED-002-002. Numerical Question
- WED-002-003. Basics of Arc Welding
- WED-002-004. Polarity in Arc Welding
- WED-002-005. Numerical Question
- WED-002-006. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- WED-002-007. Metal Inert Gas Welding
- WED-002-008. Submerged Arc Welding
- WED-002-009. Plasma Arc Welding
- WED-002-010. Electro Slag Welding